Concord Communications Phone Technical Support
For your convenience and to ensure a rapid response, Please take advantage of one of these technical support options:
Client Care Program and Replacement Phone Policy:
If our Client Care Package (formerly PBX Warranty) is included with your monthly service, here is what we are proud to include:
- All technical support via telephone, chat or ticket
- All system administration which includes all programming changes as needed, whenever needed.
- No charge replacement of any telephone that fails due to accident or through normal wear and tear.
What this means to you:
- Replacement telephones will be shipped to you or personally delivered where appropriate.
- The phone being replaced must be non-functional or behaving in a way that can’t be fixed through system programming, phone programming or by modifying or repairing deficiencies in the buildings network infrastructure.
What you should know:
- All returned phones are subject to examination and testing.
- Phones found to be intentionally abused or damaged through excessive environmental conditions are not covered under this policy.
- Phones found to be operating as designed are not covered under this policy.
- Phones replaced where the trouble condition is later found to exist elsewhere as in the ISP equipment/service or the office or buildings network infrastructure are not covered under this policy.
Instructional PDFs and Forms